Date: Sunday, 22 October 2017
Venue: Marks Park Sports Club, Judith Road, Emmarentia, Johannesburg
Entries open: 3 July
Entries Close: Sportmans Warehouse – 9 October / Online – Extended!
Late Entries: Entries at the venue. 17 – 21 October 2017. 10:00 to 19:00. No entries on event day.
Download your 2017 Walkers Handbook for all the information, route, road closures and more.
AdultsR150Online and in person
ChildrenR100Online and in person
Dog WalkFreeAll dogs must be registered.
Children under 2: Free (prams permitted) / Dogs are welcome but must be registered free of charge.
Instore Entry Instructions
Entry forms can be obtained and submitted as follows:
• Sportsmans Warehouse entries are now NOW CLOSED. All Entries are now ther online or at collections.
• Online here
• No Fax Entries.
Online registrations have been extended so don’t miss out!
Sportsmans Warehouse entries are now closed. All Registrations must be done online or at collections between Tuesday, 17 and Saturday, 21 October: 10:00 to 19:00. Marks Park, Emmarentia.
For EFT payments please contact our walk office on email@example.com for information and options.
Walker Pack Collection
Marks Park, Emmarentia, Johannesburg
• Between Tuesday, 17 and Saturday, 21 October 2017: From 10:00 to 19:00
• Walk pack contents: goodie bag, walk number and commemorative event t-shirt (if qualified)
• All entries will receive a special goodie bag. Contents may vary from bag to bag but will all include an Avon and a Justine product and a Caxton magazine.
• First 25,000 participants will receive a commemorative event t-shirt.
A Successful Entry
• All entries require an entry form that is fully completed.
• Your entry will only be deemed complete and successful for processing once we have received the completed entry form AND matching payment, before the closing dates.
• Please ensure proof of payment is correctly cross-referenced with your TEAM name for team entries or your NAME & SURNAME for individual entries as it appears on your entry form.
If you do not receive confirmation of your entry via email or sms, please contact our event office on 071 274 1613 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Team entries can be done online but please note that all team members have to complete a separate entry form.
• Team payment must be made by one person for all team members at the same time.
• Please use your TEAM NAME as your reference if paying by EFT or Direct Deposit.
• Your team captain must do the collection for the whole team during Walk Pack Collection (registration).
On Event day
• NO entries will be accepted on the day of the event.
• Wear your walker number visibly on the front of your chest for the duration of the walk.
• T-shirt size changes will not be permitted at registration as they have been ordered to quantity.
• Obey marshals and traffic officials at all times for your safety.
• Prams and wheelchairs are welcome.
• Park in designated parking only, cars parked illegally will be towed away. Parking guides will be included in your Walkers Event Guide that will be sent out, posted on Facebook and also included in the ‘Event’ section of this site closer to the event.
• No skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades or wheelie shoes are allowed.
• No fires, alcohol, firearms, drugs, illegal substances or reckless and violent behaviour.
• No gazebos or stand umbrellas allowed
• No children will be allowed to walk alone, they must be accompanied by a parent
• All children will be required to wear identification wrist bands
• Wrist bands will be provided when collecting your goodie bags. Please ensure you provide the correct information to ensure for easy identification
• If your child gets lost, please go directly to the lost children area
• There will be a children’s play area operating on the day of the walk