NO entries will be accepted on the day of the event.
- Wear your walker number visibly on the front of your chest for the duration of the walk.
- T-shirt size changes will not be permitted at registration as they have been ordered to quantity.
- Obey marshals and traffic officials at all times for your safety.
- Prams and wheelchairs are welcome.
- Park in designated parking only, cars parked illegally will be towed away. Parking information will be posted in all Walkers Guide documents, on Facebook and on the event information pages of this website.
- No skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades or wheelie shoes are allowed.
- No fires, alcohol, firearms, drugs, illegal
- No children will be allowed to walk alone; they must be accompanied by a parent.
- All children will be required to wear identification wrist bands.
- Wrist bands will be provided when collecting your goodie bags. Please ensure you provide the correct information to ensure for easy identification.
- If your child gets lost, please go directly to the lost children area.